Signs for Buildings
Branding is one of the most important elements of any business and its commercial venture. Even if you have your logo designed, your colors picked and your font created, you still need to put them together in a cohesive manner and then have something physical to represent your brand. Simply printing out the design and sticking it to your store isn’t going to be enough–you need to look at outdoor business signs for buildings.
Call: (714) 255-9104
Outdoor business signs serve many different purposes:
- A high-quality outdoor sign for your building creates a great first impression for new clients that are visiting you for the first time.
- A custom business sign for your building makes you instantly recognizable.
- Company signs can help you and build your brand so that you’re easier to notice if you have multiple locations or signs around.
- Large lighted signs for buildings can attract customers when it’s dark or if it’s difficult to see your sign among all the competition.
- Exterior signs for buildings are a great investment thanks to the impressive return they offer should you be able to grow your branding.
- Custom building signs are incredibly flexible and there are plenty of great ways to incorporate your brand’s logo, message and iconic colors into the design.
- Smaller signs for your building can be used to direct staff and customers around so that they know where they’re going.
- Using a quality outdoor sign is essentially extra advertising for anyone that walks past it, and it can be one of the most effective ways to attract a wider audience.
There are countless benefits that you can take advantage of by using a custom-made exterior sign for your building. However, building the perfect sign does take a bit of design work, specialized equipment, materials and also a C45 license contractor. Luckily, we can take care of all of that for you at Sunset Signs.
Creating the perfect company sign for your building
In order to create a fantastic first impression and draw the attention of everyone that walks or drives past your store, it’s important that you consider speaking to an expert about business signs for buildings. In order for a sign to truly stand out, it’s vital that you pick the right colors, features and characteristics to ensure that it stands out. Mix too many colors and they become a muddled mess when viewing the sign from far away, but make it too simple and it will stick out like a sore thumb. Having trouble picking the right colors? Then that’s when you need the help of a trained designed that can help you not only create a fantastic company sign for your building, but also pick the right colors for your brand to ensure that it will help you create a recognizable brand that makes a good first impression.
We understand that there are many challenges when it comes to choosing the right sign for your building, so we’ve condensed a couple of tips to help you make the right choice. If you need more advice or information about signs for a building’s exterior, then give us a call now on (714) 255-9104 to speak to one of our friendly advisors that will be able to guide you further.
Picking the right type of sign
There are plenty of different business signs available for your building. Whether it’s a lighted sign or a custom exterior sign, there are countless options and combinations available at your disposal to create the perfect design that will help make your brand stand out. Here are just a couple of examples of the custom signs we offer:
- Channel letters – A brilliant choice for custom business signs for buildings thanks to the big, bold and illuminated lettering. Perfect for outdoor displays, shop doors and other exterior uses. Logos and many custom colors and shapes can be incorporated, making it a fantastic universal solution for a building sign.
- Monument signs – You can create a fantastic first impression by using a monument sign in the outdoor area of your building. This could mean at the front entrance, at your parking lot or even in a lobby area. These come in many different sizes and are fantastic for standing out.
- Pylon signs – Pylon signs are a fantastic outdoor sign for your building that can be seen from a very long distance away. With lights added to a pylon sign, you could get 360-degree coverage.
- Acrylic signs – Inexpensive yet flexible, acrylic signs are perfect for displaying information such as your address. However, complex logo designs can also be created due to how workable the material is.
- Illuminated signs – Lighted signs for building are perfect for lighting up parts of your building or even for being viewed at night from a distance. They’re versatile, they’re reliable and they’re great at making a good first impression.
- Dimensional signs – Dimensional lettering and graphics are fantastic to brighten up your business, improve your interiors and also have a sign on the exterior of your building that stands out.
- Wall wraps – While not necessarily a traditional sign, wall wraps can be used as signs thanks to their versatility because they are custom-printed and installed on your walls. It’s a great way to showcase certain products and can also be used all around your building.
Why choose Sunset Signs?
Sunset Signs is one of the most experienced and well-equipped custom outdoor sign designers and manufacturers in California. With years of professional experience and the ability to provide world-class support throughout every step of the custom business sign design process, we believe that we can offer a service unlike any other company in the industry. So if you’re in need of a professional sign design service near you, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us as soon as possible.
We’ll take care of everything from the design process to the installation and even maintenance if needed. With experience working with big-name brands such as Denny’s, Volvo and Domino’s, we’re the company you can rely on.